- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Full Version
- Latest version:
- 1.0.6 28/12/12
- Last month's downloads:
- more programs (313)
Asphalt 7: Heat is fully compatible with:
- iOS 4.3
- iOS 4.3.1
- iOS 4.3.2
- iOS 4.3.3
- iOS 4.3.4
- iOS 4.3.5
- iOS 5.0
- iOS 5.1
- iOS 5.1.1
- iOS 6.0
Asphalt 7: Heat is also compatible with
Asphalt 7: Heat is also available in other platforms
- Chinese Simp
Versions of Asphalt 7: Heat
|Asphalt 7: Heat 1.0.6 28/12/12||Full Version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Articles Asphalt 7: Heat
- New special events with 2 wild Nissan challenges
- New limited-time Nissan track through Tokyo
- Two brand new Nissan cars: the Juke Nismo and Juke-R
Clicking the Download link will take you to a page on the App Store, from where you can purchase and install the game
Review last updated: 28/12/12
- Sensational graphics and location design
- Huge range of ways to play
- Bluetooth/WiFi/online multiplayer
- Lots of cars and tracks
- Choice of four control systems
- Some small graphical glitches
"Finally a version of Asphalt worthy of it's rich street racing history!"
After downloading Asphalt 7 Heat, I was still in,"sticker shock", then I thought just another freemium release. After playing for at least an hour, I realized that out of pocket purchases are not warented nor, necessary. Playing on my iPad 2, I found the graphics rich and with NO lag, the level of detail is beautiful and with AirPlay no problems encountered. If you decide to tie your FB account to the game, that's where you will see extra cash! After every race, acheivements, leveling up, and objective met you receive up to $5,000 in game cash per post!
- Having access to nice cars happen's soon than you think.
- Wide variety of game modes with clear instructions is awesome
- Leveling of the A.I. is more realistic given the last 2 versions of Asphalt.
- Bringing in the ability to rent, or &amp;quot;try before you buy (import from GT+ Acadamy is nice too!
- A lot less chaos in race, hard to describe but much better with this version then with the 2
- previous versions of asphalt.
- Online play is still a bit confusing and jumbled.
- Not sure if I like paying for ssponsorship seems to me a bit backwards.
- Very unclear markings for shortcuts, especially at 175 MPH!!
- 26 Jun 2012
Articles Asphalt 7: Heat
Gran Turismo, Forza MotorSport, Need for Speed, Mario Kart - great racing games exist for all the... See more
Plants vs Zombies 2, Monument Valley, Clash of Clans and Farm Heroes Saga are only a few of the most... See more
Questions and answers Asphalt 7: Heat
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Asphalt 7: Heat
Searches Asphalt 7: Heat
- asphalt 7 game
- free download speed car gameloft racing game
- bluetooth multiplayer racing games
- future point
- download asphalt 7 free full version
- wifi installer
- play asphalt car racing game 4 free online
- asphalt 7 car racing game free download
- ios 4.2.1 asphalt
- asphalt 8 v 1.0.1
- 9 game software